Gungnir or Gungner spearhead stainless steel pendant, which was the spear of the god Odin. The word means the production of a violent shaking or shaking, supposedly vividly shaking anyone who was struck by it. According to Norse mythology it was made by the sons of Ivald (the dwarves), and was given to Odin by Loki in compensation for stealing Sif's hair. Odin launches onto the battlefield wearing his golden helmet, glowing armor, and his Gungnir spear. This spear could never miss or miss its mark, and the oath was taken on the tip of Gungnir.
- Product ready for immediate shipment.
- All products are sent in a cloth or suede bag and a gift detail.
- Diameter:5.4 cm high by 2.0 cm wide and 1.0 cm thick on the widest side.
- Chain:60cm long and 4mm thick
- Materials:100% Hypoallergenic premium quality nickel and lead free stainless steel, stainless steel braided link chain.