TOmuleteer in form of handmade pendant or keychain with Aegishjalmur symbol and head of fafnir dragon.
The Aegishjalmur or also called Aegishjálmur, it's a norse mythology symbol used by Viking warriors for greater protection individually in hand-to-hand combat. The ornament of the cord is the head of the Fafnir dragon, (or Fafner) and was the son of the dwarf king Hreidmar. Possibly it is and will be the dragon par excellence of the norse mythology.
** Please note that each pendant and keychain is unique in shape and size, as each branch has its own shape and characteristics.
- This pendant and keychain is made to order. It may take 2 more days for its shipment to be prepared and its appearance may vary as it is a custom product.
- Pyrography craft product, handmade.
- Gender: Unisex
- All products are sent in a cloth or suede bag and a gift detail.
- Approximate diameter: 3 to 4 cm
- Approximate thickness: 6mm
- Adjustable and adaptable cord from 40cm to 80cm more or less.
- Materials: the pendant can be pyro-engraved in natural walnut, oak, eucalyptus, beech, maple, chestnut, etc. Treated with natural linseed oil and citrus orange essential oil. Premium quality natural leather cord or waxed cord and features a stainless steel, brass, bronze or wood trim. Aged steel key ring.