Pendant or keychain carved in natural wood with the kolovrat symbol. The kolovrat is a symbol of Slavic mythology. The symbol was dedicated to the sun god Svarog. For the ancient Slavs, the kolovrat or spinning wheel, also known as the Svarog wheel, was a magical symbol that represented the power of the sun and fire. It was often used as an ornament to decorate ritual utensils.
** Please note that each pendant and keychain is unique in shape and size, as each branch has its own shape and characteristics.
- This pendant and keychain is made to order. It may take 2 more days for its shipment to be prepared and its appearance may vary as it is a custom product.
- Carved craft product, handmade.
- Approximate diameter:3.5 to 4.5 cm
- Approximate thickness:6mm
- Adjustable and adaptable cord from 40cm to 80cm more or less.
- Materials:the pendant can be carved in cypress wood, walnut, catano, oak, ash, etc. Depending on the existence of natural wood at that time. Treated with natural linseed oil and citrus orange essential oil. Premium quality natural leather cord or waxed cord. Key ring in stainless or aged steel.