Modgud:This is a powerful pagan symbol consecrated to the Triple Goddess , although in Christian times it was taken as the power of the Virgin Mary, in ancient times it had to do with Freyja-Frigg - Modgud and the celebration of death . It was mainly linked to Modgud's face and was recorded to invoke her in specific rituals, also to dismiss the deceased and secure their way.
** Please note that each pendant and keychain is unique in shape and size, as each branch has its own shape and characteristics.
- This pendant and keychain is made to order. It may take 2 more days for its shipment to be prepared and its appearance may vary as it is a custom product.
- Pyrography craft product, handmade.
- All products are sent in a cloth or suede bag and a gift detail.
- Approximate diameter:3 to 4 cm
- Approximate thickness:6mm
- Adjustable and adaptable cord from 40cm to 80cm more or less.
- Materials:the pendant can be pyro-engraved in natural walnut, oak, eucalyptus, beech, maple, chestnut, etc. Treated with natural linseed oil and citrus orange essential oil. Premium quality natural leather cord or waxed cord and features in stainless steel, brass, bronze or wood trim. Aged steel key ring.